Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fever

Javan is down with fever.
I discovered this morning around 6-ish Am..
Javan was tossing and turning on my tummy, it did not alarm me as im so used to him having me as his pillow. Yes, he's been sleeping on my tummy for quite some time. I suppose im more comfortable than his pillow (though we bough him a nice 1 which is just nice for him)??...
When i hug him, his body temperature was indeed warm. I waited for few minutes and feel him again as i thought that room temperature is warm. sleepyhead me was simply too sleepy...slept at 12am last nite with Javan.
Indeed he's running a fever, it's 38.9 deg C. We gave him Brufen every 4-6 hourly.
After 4 hours, his temperature rose to 39.9 deg C.

Finally his rever subsided on MOnday. And he's on the road to recovery!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin