Friday, September 17, 2010

My Favourite Book (from library)

I brought Javan to CCK library 2 wks ago (1 Sept-2010) for story telling. We were late as the story telling ends at 8.00pm.
So i thot Javan maybe bored of the books at home, I choose 4 books for him.
2 books are step into reading which Javan is not so keen.
Another is the time book which he's pretty much into it (coz he's so into time/clock now).
However he loves this book the most: Bedtime for Mommy. I realised that he likes books that can easily relate to his everyday lives/habit..
I narrate the story to him. He asked for more. So i read to him, as well as describe to him in my own words for as much as going through 3 times at 1 go, till Ive to stop him.
He can read 80% on his own.
This is the book and inside page.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin