We purposely set passwords on our Iphone to prevent Javan from calling out (from our contact list). It's working fine for the past weeks as he cannot called since the phone was lock.
Last night when i was blowing my hair. somehow i saw him listening songs from ipod. I did a check and the phone was indeed lock. But few minutes later i heard somebody talking in the phone. I ignore coz i expect the phone to be "locked" still.
But after which i turn to look at Javan, he indeed called out without a password!!
How did he do it, i asked him??? Then he demonstrated to me. I then check my phone, to my surprise, he called several contact on my iphone, include 1 of the HP number which he key in, which belongs to 大姐姐.
This password lock is not fullproof. I think it's Foolproof. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment